Route To Success (for BharatPe) requires a total of 15 numbers of SMART Team Leaders for the locations of Guwahati, Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Majuli, Nagaon, Morigaon, Shillong, Diphu, Hojai, Charaidew, Jorhat, Sivsagar, Dhemaji, Nalbari, Udalguri, Kokrajhar. Required 3+ years of experience in Sales and Team Handling. Fintech & FMCG experience will be preferred.
We are looking to employ 15 targets-oriented and experienced Territory Sales Managers to manage the Sales Representatives of assigned territory and ensure that sales targets are achieved. The Territory Sales Manager’s responsibilities include recruiting and dismissing Sales Representatives as needed, identifying unmet customer needs, and regularly submitting sales reports to the Area Sales Manager. One should also be able to keep abreast of the latest industry trends and determine the potential impact they may have on company products and services.
Team Leader should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate good communication, problem-solving, customer service skills at all times, and exercise strong leadership skills.
Team Leader’s Responsibilities:
- Traveling throughout an assigned territory to train and guide company Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with customers by ensuring that their needs are met and resolving complaints in a timely manner.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by persuading customers within an assigned territory to purchase company products and services.
- Analyzing sales and marketing data to determine the most effective sales and marketing techniques.
- Developing innovative sales strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Conducting surveys to better understand customer needs.
- Attending trade shows to promote company products and services.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned territory meets company expectations.
- Motivating Sales Representatives to achieve sales quotas and evaluating their performance based on their ability or inability to achieve sales quotas.
- Monitoring competitors’ sales activity within an assigned territory.
Team Leader’s Requirements:
- Need to have his/her own team of 15 members or able to make his/her own team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience working as a Territory Sales Manager. (2-5 years)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00- ₹25,000.00 per month
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From ₹20,000.00 per month
Send the CV to :email@example.com